Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pilot

Ok. So I've finally set up a blog so I can share my random thoughts and totally useless knowledge with others... I am very excited! And my heel has had an extremely painful itch all night. (I think I am going to enjoy sharing the useless information thing)

I know the name of my blog might be confusing some of you right now, and at some point I fully intend to further ignore whatever desires you may have for me to explain what it actually means. Ok, so I probably will end up explaining parts of its meaning over time; but for now you are just going to have to be patient.

Also, I know that my whole blog space that I have is really very minimalistic right now, no pics or any other fun llittle frills, but I promise to change that soon. As soon as I have a little time at a location that offers more than a dial-up connection...

So, to wrap this all up for now... Come back later when I actually have something to say!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Aug 25, 12:34:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Shannon said...

Come on, patience? You expect us to wait to gain full comprehension of your obscurely named blog? We are of the 'net generation--everything at our fingertips at a moment's notice. Your expectation is too high!!

Oh well, guess I'll have to keep stopping by to see what clues you drop. :)

Fri Aug 25, 12:35:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home