Friday, August 25, 2006

free range

So, it's been an incredibly slow week at work. I think I will be lucky to have gotten 30 hours once I add them all up. But it does have its perks. Like the fact that I am already home on Friday and it is only noon. And I have already been in a pretty good mood most of the day so the fact that I am done working for the week is just making it that much better. I did wake up with a SHEdaisy song runnin through my head though. Not quite sure what to make of all that...

Last night, just as I was drifting off to sleep, I saw that the Twins won! Not only that, but they scored 11 runs doing it!! That is just so awesome! I sure hope they make the playoffs...

Well, I am off to the driving range to see just how horrible my shot is right now. Uhg. This could put a foul spin on my day. But hey, I am going to be outside on a gorgeous afternoon and I'm not working. So I should be alright.

I am just so excited that I am not working right now!! That job is SO boring sometimes; it just makes everything go numb.

Have a nice afternoon at work!


mood: hyperly hyper

music: slide goo goo dolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home