Tuesday, January 02, 2007

a few words too many

See, I told you I would be back on here later. Posting at eight at night is just way too early to get any of the good, clear, life-changing thoughts that come to me later at night.

Quick employment update. Took a while to get a hold of anyone at the office today to find out if I still had a job. But I did, and I do. For now at least. Didn't have any work to do today, but it sounds like I have a mostly full day tomorrow. So that's good. At least I have a little more time to try to find another job while I am still working.

And on to a quick Alias update. Finished watching season 2 sometime over the weekend (seriously, all the days just sort of mushed all together) and am currently probablyh almost half through season 3. This means that fake Francie has died once and almost a second time, Syd has a two- year gap in her memory, Vaughn has gotten married to the evil blond who at first hates Syd and then likes her enough to shoot someone to help bust her out of prison, and Will has now been banished to the witness protection program. I think I like Jack more each episode that I watch this time around. He is so awesome! And really, why is there not more Weiss?

I actually remembered to brush my teeth twice today. Feels rather nice to be going to bed with a clean mouth.

And now I have just remembered that I put off getting gas in my truck until morning and I also have to head in the opposite direction of my first job so that I can swing by the office to pick up stuff. This all just means that it is definitely going to be sleepy time by the time I get everything else tied up that I need to tonight if I end this right now.

Oh yeah, one last thing. My mother was involved in an accident today. Thankfully, she is fine. Just a little fender bender. Hit a guy who was driving a rental and ran an apparently very red turn arrow. The car is a little banged up, I guess, but that is not as bad as mom being a little banged up...

mood: excited, at times, and sleepy, definitely sleepy
music: "So Long, So Long" - Dashboard Confessional

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home