Monday, December 03, 2007

take a quick tour

So good weekend. Overall, that is. If you weigh the good v. bad, the good comes out on top. And the "bad" isn't necessarliy bad. Just frustrating. So, good weekend.

Woke up early Saturday so I could get up to my parent's house and give myself a haircut before breakfast. So once again, I have no hair. Or very little. So much nicer. Then my dad was having his staff Christmas breakfast at Country Buffet, at 8:15 on Saturday morning (the man doesn't know the meaning of "sleeping in"). And since I put in maybe a whole 30 hours for him this year, I got to go. But it was nice. And actually pretty good food.

I actually didn't have to work at all on Saturday, which was probably the second best, well, third best thing of the whole weekend. In a tie for first was that I got to spend pretty much the remainder of Saturday hanging out with the baby. She is soooo cute! And she can crawl now! And holy crap can she get around. She is going to be a little terror soon. Already thinks it's fun to press buttons. Just so happens one of the few buttons she can reach is the one that turns the tv off...

The other event that ties for first place for the weekend actually happened ot work on Sunday. Which was rather amazing in itself. But I've said since I started there that there are great people working there.

Then later Sunday night I went back to work. But I didn't have to work. Just met a couple friends there for our friends and family thingy. It was kinda nice being there and not having to work. And then we went to Changs and got some food. Been a while since I've been there. They have some great food! Great great food. SO good.

Think my eye almost tried to freak out again on me last night/this morning, but it's hanging tough so far...


music: a little Beck, some Bob Marley and the Wailers, and some Dave Matthews

1 Comments:

Blogger klev said...

Yeah, well, I get around. You must have missed all those posts I made from my trip to Portugal last year...met some great people over there. ;)

Wed Dec 05, 07:23:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home