Tuesday, March 25, 2008

knarly crash dude

So I really need to stop watching the Food Network at night before I fall asleep. On Easter morning, just as I was waking up, I had a dream about a breakfast burrito that had a few special extras in it. Like a piece of pie. And it actually sounded really good. Then last night, no dream, but they were showing this little place that served fresh cooked, thin-sliced ham on fresh homemade buscuits. The host of the show: "This could be the only thing on the menu and I would move here." Not the best thing to hear two minutes before you turn off the tv to go to sleep. When you've been too busy to eat any dinner. But don't worry too much about me. Got a nice turkey sandwich sitting on each side of me right now. And not just so I don't get lonely.

That's about all I got for now. Only a week and a half till the Rockies home opener!


music: Juno soundtrack

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you crack me up!! and I MISS YOU!!!!! your sister

Tue Mar 25, 08:10:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Kathy said...

I thought you had fallen off the planet!

Tue Mar 25, 04:12:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for not being dead!

Also, I had one of those really vivid dreams a while back. The kind that sticks with you all day, even if its just a lingering emotional response and a few fleeting images. It was enough to have half my brain somewhere else for the day. Weird how dreams can do that.

Fri Mar 28, 12:13:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home