Monday, May 07, 2007

standing outside a broken phonebooth

Softball practice tonight. Had a blast. So much fun. Sorta wish we were playing actual games already, but I think I definitely needed this practice tonight. Looks like the suspicions that I had after last week's practice are going to come true. I'm playing shortstop. First time ever on a mens team. Played there a little in co-ed, but this is a whole different game than that is. Should be fun. And painful. Things definitely happen a lot faster there than in the outfield. And I think the team has a shot of winning a few games this year. Very excited right now.

First game next Monday!!!!!!!!!!

Had a fairly uneventful weekend. Did get to catch up on The Office. And that was about the most strenuous thing that I did on Saturday. Had a nice three-hour power nap too. What a beautiful thing.

Have actually been doing a little reading again lately. And I just remembered the other day that I need to re-read all the Harry Potter books, like now, so that I can actually remember what all has happened up till now.

Maybe I'll start that tonight.

Or not. Just remembered that I said I was going to try to be at work in Castle Rock at 7 a.m. Means I need to leave home about 6 a.m. That means I need to wake up about 5:30ish.

Maybe I'll just read a chapter or two of the first book while I let supper settle a little.

Hungry. So hungry. 9 is a little past supper time...


music: "Teardrops On My Guitar" -- Taylor Swift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home