Thursday, August 02, 2007

i wish you could have turned my head and left my heart alone

Thursday.

Seems as though I've been incredibly busy lately. Just couldn't really tell you with what. Doesn't seem like anything is ever going on, yet seems like I am never home and I am finding myself quite tired at the end of the day. But that's good. Sometimes it's nice being busy just with stuff and things. And it looks like more of the same tonight. Get to go help a friend move some stuff.

Tried to play a little disc golf last night. Apparently not a good idea. Lost the first disc I threw. Then almost lost another one on 5. Then I quit and ran all the errands I needed to. It was so windy it was crazy. And then like nine seconds after I left it started raining, so that was good.

Ended up buying 300 last night. Started watching it at like 10. Was just going to watch a little bit of it and then turn it off. But apparently, I was a little more tired than I thought... cause I'm pretty sure that I never had the opportunity to turn it off until I woke up somewhere around 2:30ish in the morning. Oops. But it's just about at the point where all the crazyness starts to happen. So a great place to start watching from tonight. Whenever I happen to make it back home...

Get to work up at the Village idiots again today. And if I've failed to ever tell you about the Village idiots, well then......................


music: The Roadhouse station on Sirius. Bet you can't guess what kind of music they play...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is your title for today from a song?? i seems familiar but i can't place it...your sister

Thu Aug 02, 12:43:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

yes. it is from a song. however...couldn't really tell you what song. sorry. try googling the line. usually they come up with the song pretty good...your brother

Fri Aug 03, 07:44:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the name of the song and the Oak Ridge Boys sing it

Fri Aug 03, 03:58:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was your sister again...forgot to sign my "anonymous"

Fri Aug 03, 03:59:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Cool. So do you actually know this song, or is it just a phantom familiarity?

Fri Aug 03, 07:49:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i don't know this song at all... i just liked that line :)
yes it's me again

Tue Aug 07, 07:34:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home