Wednesday, December 05, 2007

a tap on the shoulder

Why is it always surprising to be surprised by where little bits of insight and encouragement are received from? I mean really. After all this time you would think that I would just automatically go to the person I would least expect to have anything useful to say.

In other news, I "bought" some furniture last week. Now all I need is somewhere to put it. Which should be coming hopefully in Feb. And since I can't really pick up the furniture till mid-Jan, it should all work out fairly well. Pretty excited!

And then there's Friday night. Already getting excited about it this week. And no, there isn't even a girl involved. At least that I know of. Just going to be a fun night.

And now I just got confirmation that I get to go to the Nuggets game tonight!

Funday, funday, funday! What day does that come after? ANY day!


music: "Almost Lover" -- A Fine Frenzy (huh)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Can you pick it up the first week of January???

Wed Dec 05, 08:22:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funday...yeah!!! :)
i hear some disturbing facts about your coming up schedule, dear brother...i think u need to call me :) jk

Wed Dec 05, 09:34:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home