Tuesday, April 01, 2008

SRV

Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what that stands for!

A Fine Frenzy last night. Super long show. At least it seemed that way. The openers took FOREVER, and the first one was next to horrible (seriously, i don't care about the altitude, singing two syllables betweet breaths is not the way to go) with the sencond only a couple of music lessons ahead of the first. But after an incredibly long break between acts, they had to do nothing to the set, A Fine Freny played! And what a fine time it was! They played an awesome set. Pretty much hit everything from their first album. Plus she threw in a couple of covers, which were awesome, and then their last encore song (they played like 4 or 5) they played a song from their upcoming album. Think this may have actually been my favorite song of the night! Glad I stuck around for it.

And their singer, Allison, was one of the sweetest, cutest people ever. I think she thanked the audience multiple times after pretty much every song and told us how great we were.

So in all, it was definitely an enjoyable evening. Think I'm just going to have to start going to shows a little later to miss some of the openers...

And now that I was "supposed" to have started work 10 minutes ago...



music: not A Fine Freny, but I did wake up with them in my head!

6 Comments:

Blogger Hanna said...

SRV = Supporting Russian Vergers
SRV = Sweden Radio Values

Naah, okay, I have no idea. xd

Tue Apr 01, 08:24:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for A Fine Frenzy. She was pretty much the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I'm going to steal her dress.

Also - PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES. I didn't even notice last night, so focused was I on the CDs, so this morning when I packed my lunch and went, "Oh! I have cookies!" I nearly did a dance of glee that they were peanut butter. They're going to make this whole day bearable.

(SO. TIRED. I'm pathetic.)

Tue Apr 01, 08:28:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

systematic vascular resistance???? my other suggestion should not be written down for all to see... :) the sister :)

Thu Apr 03, 08:56:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

nice to see you're still trying to figure it out. i don't think i can make a new post until somebody gets it correct. if you look at past posts you should be able to find some very good clues...

Thu Apr 03, 10:51:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Kathy said...

stevie ray vaughn

Thu Apr 03, 02:30:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

dingdingdingdingding! we have a winner! thanks Kathy! Perhaps thins weekend, what with all the computer time i want (minus the time required for sleep and working), i can make an entry on here of some substance...maybe.

Fri Apr 04, 11:41:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home