Wednesday, May 09, 2007

make a memory

Work.

Seems like that is all I have been doing the last week and a half. Think we have roughed at least six, maybe seven, houses in that time. That's eight business days. There have definitely been times when it takes us eight days to do TWO houses. Guh.

But hours are good. And, as of Monday, I am making more money (raise) so hours are definitely a good thing, cause overtime pays even more now!

Didn't quite have time for lunch today. So, by the time that I was making myself some eggs for supper at like 7:30 tonight, I was sooooooo hungry I ended up with six eggs in the pan. Good stuff. Would have been a little better if I had actually had all the fixen's to throw in with them, but they were good, regaurdless.

Found out tonight that our leftfielder fractured his foot in his softball game that he had last night for a different league that he plays in. So that stinks. And he plays on our volleyball team on Fridays. Means he isn't going to be able to play this week. That stinks too. We could use him.

Got word on Monday that my running shoe that was left in Mississippi is finally in the mail and making its way to Denver. This is a good thing, as the weather is about perfect to start running again. But this means that I have to start running again.

Think I might try to do a little shopping this weekend and see if I can find some jeans that actually fit me. And maybe accidentally find a hat as well...

And I think that on Saturday I get to go to a bbq!!!!!! Think it'll be the first official one of the year. Getting excited already!


music: radio flippin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you end up with one shoe in Mississippi and one in Colorado? That's talent.

Thu May 10, 10:59:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah. Especially since I thought I had checked my room in MS at least five times before I left to make sure that had packed everything.

Fri May 11, 10:08:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home