Friday, August 03, 2007

ridin my thumb to mexico

So didn't end up helping anyone move anything last night. Which I guess is just fine and dandy. Probably could actually help me. If I let it. But knowing me...

Ended up working a little late yesterday. Little bits of overtime are always good. They add up quite nicely.

Supposed to be another hot and humid one out there today. Don't really remember there being this many humid days in a row out here before. Kinda strange.

Just remembered that I am supposed to play disc golf tomorrow morning. I think. At least I'm pretty sure... Think I may need to make some calls about that today.

And wow. Time flies when you're tired and only have work to look forward to. But I think it is going to be a good day. Just cause. So there.



music: "We're Gonna Hold On" -- George Jones (he just has one of the best voices ever!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

http://kathyinlondon.blogspot.com/

Fri Aug 03, 07:04:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home