Monday, December 10, 2007

i heard what you said a few minutes later

So, where to start with this last weekend... Guess I'll start at the very beginning, a very good place to start.

Friday morning my phone decided to die a quick and miserable death. So I the fun experiance of going to renew my T-Mobile contract for another two years. Yuck. But this was by far the worst thing that happened all weekend and it really wasn't even the weekend yet, so it wasn't too bad.

Friday night I went to see the Phil Vasser concert! It was SO awesome! Still excited about it! He did a whole bunch of songs, and they kept throwing it bits of old school rock songs too. Pretty sweet. And then for his first encore song he did Billy Joel's "Piano Man". One of my most favoritist songs ever! Such a fun night!

Then on Saturday I woke up to some minor freaking out of one of my eyes. So I went to work, but by about 1 in the afternoon I told them I had to leave cause it was just not allowing me to be productive at all. So I walked down to Lens Crafters and got myself a brand spankin' new pair of glasses. True, not that exciting really, but in a way it is. It has been at least 10 years since I got my last pair, so it was about time. And these I can actually wear out in public if I want to.

Then, before I left the mall on Saturday, I picked up a few things from work. I got a smokin' deal on some colonge because it was "damaged". And I picked up a new hat for myself. And I bought a present for a friend that I had been wanting to get for them for a while and I was so excited all week cause I knew I was getting it on Saturday.

And it snowed on Saturday too! Would have been nice to get to play in it a little, but it was a little cold for that even. So it was nice just to have the evening to sit inside with some friends. Didn't even have to shovel at all.

And I got a new book! (thanks Jess!) Just the motivation that I needed to actually get through the book that I'm reading now.

Think I stayed up all the way to about 8:30 last night. Think I may need to take a little nap before anyone else shows up this morning...


music: "Save Me" -- Dave Matthews

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I hope you like it. I adore Philip Marlowe (and, thus, Raymond Chandler). And thank you so much for my gift! Even though it was way above and beyond the call of duty. It's gorgeous. I'm scared to take it out of the box, because it'll get dirty or something.

Mon Dec 10, 04:23:00 PM MST  
Blogger Kathy said...

The coat? Is it the coat???? I am a coat snob and that is an AMAZING coat!

Mon Dec 10, 06:13:00 PM MST  
Blogger Kathy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mon Dec 10, 06:13:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Kathy, you would be correct.

Tue Dec 11, 08:06:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It IS amazing coat, and will go a long way toward satisfying my coat fetish for, um, at least a month. ;)

Tue Dec 11, 09:00:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home