Wednesday, January 10, 2007

if the world can wait

So I haven't really kept up with the weekly picture thing that I had intended to do. Oops. And it's not like I really have an excuse anymore either, what with having the wireless where live now and everything... So, here is a pic that I found while looking through a few of the pics that my dad has on his computer. Apparently he has started to put some of their really old pictures onto his computer now. So, if you're lucky, at some point you might get to see some of me when I was just knee-high to a grasshopper, or some of my sister that she would totally kill me for putting on the internet. (insert evil laugh here) For tonight though, I am going to give you one of Moms. Because, well, I think it may be one of the awesome-est pictures ever. Granted, I was having a bad day when I first saw it, and I haven't exactly been stable in the head as of late...but I think it truely stopped my heart for a second when I saw it. And she is my mom.



So that's all for today. Still looking for a job. Had a good interview today. I think. But haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe tomorrow... Oh, and if any of you out there enjoy The Office, let me know. Got some stuff you need to read!
mood: think I am going to drop the "mood" line from here. doesn't seem to accomplish anything for me.
music: "Whisper" -- Evanescence

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....awesome picture. I was wondering who that was until I read it. Beautiful!

Wed Jan 10, 11:10:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Isn't it a great picture. Sometimes I am suprised at some of the great moments my dad manages to catch on film. Wish I had an eye like that.

Wed Jan 10, 11:13:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT picture of your mom! And you know I love The Office, why do you have to ask?
kathy

Thu Jan 11, 08:06:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Kathy, you are the only one who already has access to The Office stuff that I was referring to. So it doesn't matter...But I did sorta forget that you liked the show.

Thu Jan 11, 05:08:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, love The Office too!

Thu Jan 11, 08:20:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

But you didn't tell me who you are! So how can I tell you what I need to?

Thu Jan 11, 08:34:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just spill the office beans!

Sat Jan 13, 10:54:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Well, maybe I will. Seen as how you were actually making comments on here, on a Saturday, before I was even awake... But I am tired now and don't feel industrious enough to go find the link that I was going to tell you about and do the whole copy/paste thing right now. So remind me again sometime if I forget to...

Sun Jan 14, 12:39:00 AM MST  
Blogger Shannon said...

Wow. I agree--that picture kinda took my breath away for a minute. It's such a gorgeous capture of the beauty, simplicity and quiet hope of young (but true) love. Stunning. Not sure if it's because I know your parents that it feels so meaningful, but I think it's just beautiful photography all around.

Wed Jan 17, 07:06:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home