Wednesday, August 08, 2007

bright colors

So the other day when I was driving away from work as quickly as I could, the radio station I had on played a little clip of Michael Scott from The Office. Made me laugh so hard! And it made me really excited for the next season of The Office to start already! Other than the baseball playoffs, I can't really think of anything else I'm as excited about for this fall.

Last night when I was trying to fall asleep I think I about had a train wreck of a stream of conscienceness thing going on. Couldn't really concentrate on any one thing long enough to ride it into dreamland. Kept bouncing from thing to thing and back again several things later. Like a pinball machine on crack.

And that brings up another thought. Pinball wizard. The song. Great song. Give it a listen sometime if you've never heard it. By The Who, i believe.

Anyway, must be off to work. If our wire came in this morning already so we actually have something to work with. Otherwise I'm off to stand around and chat with the lovely people I work with. And no, that wasn't really supposed to sound sarcastic. They really are quite lovely...


music: Regina Specktor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home