Sunday, August 05, 2007

it's all gonna end and it might as well be my fault

Ok, so actually nothing in real life to apply that statement to right at the moment, but it is a killer song. And I'm sure it's just a matter of time...

Saw Bourne Ultimatum on Saturday night! And I know I've been saying this about pretty much every movie I've seen lately, but wow! It was totally awesome!!!! So much action and running and fighting and chasing. Didn't let the trilogy down at all, not at all. Go see.

Got to play on a Wii Saturday for the first time. So much fun. Got to do a little bowling, and boxing, and tennis, and baseball. And it actually could be a pretty good workout. We didn't end up playing for too long, but I could definitely see some good competions getting started playing this thing that could go on for hours and hours...

Made myself an egg sandwich on Saturday. I know, you're probably thinking no big deal, right? True. Just a common breakfast food. Nothing too special. But for the few of you out there who have had the priviledge of eating one of my egg sandwiched before, I hope you think differently. And the one I made Saturday was a step up from the norm for even me. I was actaully excited about it for hours after I ate it. Even named it. The Schultzy. After Sgt. Schultz from Hogan's Heroes. Cause I made it on a Kaiser roll; and it was HUGE! Figured it would be something he would enjoy eating... And no. I'm not going to tell you how to make one. But if you ever have a good appetite worked up, give me a call and I'll be more than happy to make you one!


music: "Dusk And Summer" -- Dashboard Confessional

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bourne was completely amazing. And I find it terribly amusing that you named a sandwich.

Mon Aug 06, 09:25:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was also going to say...I can't believe you named the sandwhich?!?!! that totally is the perfect name for it though!!! --your sister
ps. i am missing one of your egg sandwhiches right now...it's been too long

Tue Aug 07, 07:37:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Well, I do enjoy my food... And yes, it has been quite a while since I had the opportunity to make anyone at all an delicious egg creation. And I must say, this latest one is a few steps above all its predecessors.

Tue Aug 07, 07:46:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home