Monday, August 13, 2007

hands down

Ok, so really I should probably save that subject line for a future post, but as my dating life has been...well, what it's been lately...I may as well just use it now.

Listened to an inordinate amount of Dashboard Confessional over the last few days. Hate to say it, but they just grow and grow on me the more that I listen to them. And yes, I know that the subject matter of a good part of their songs is pretty much on the young, angsty teen side of things. That's probably why I like them so much. Cause that's probably where I have finally made it to mentally. Least most of the time. But anyway. Regaurdless of the subject matter...I also am a fan of their sound and energy. They know their audience and it seems like they have a lot of fun performing for them.

Doesn't seem like I really did a whole lot this weekend otherwise. Watched a little softball Friday night. Played a little disc golf Saturday evening. Thankfully we didn't play the whole course, cause I was playing absolutely horribly! And watched parts of old Die Hard and Terminator movies on tv. And I managed to read a little too. And got to watch a little baseball last night as well. In all, not a bad way to spend the weekend at all.

And then I went for a run last night. Little shorter than the last one I took a few weeks ago. And, at least so far, my knees don't really hurt at all today. Which is a very good thing. Cause I really really really need to start running. A lot.

But it's time for work now.


music: Regina Spektor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

That is all.

Mon Aug 13, 08:42:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home