Monday, December 17, 2007

got 99 problems

Actually, I have relatively few problems. Other than the fact that I seem to be perpetually hungry...

And it's supposed to be 50 degrees today! Should have worn shorts. Going to regret that decision later.

Definitely getting excited about Christmas. Finally. I think I finally have a plan falling into place, at least for Christmas Eve, and I am getting excited about it. Yes, I know that I am not going to be with any family, and I am very sad about that. But I think as far as other alternatives go, it will be a fun time.

And I get to open some presents tonight! And then maybe get some sleep. As I was a total dork this weekend and stayed up watching movies, by myself, both Friday and Saturday night. Yes, Saturday night found me watching the bonus materials! for Love Actually at like 1:30 in the morning. Kind of ridiculous. Very. So sleep must be had tonight.


music: more Dave. sheesh

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

What did you get for Christmas last night???

Tue Dec 18, 07:34:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home