Wednesday, May 14, 2008

make it mine

Pretty sure I'm getting sick. Or actually, am sick already. Oh well. Not like I have the best end of the week EVER coming up.

Thursday night I am going to the Flight of the Conchords concert here in Denver. Then, early Friday morning, I get to fly to MPLS for the weekend to see the sister for her birthday! and try to cram in as much as time allows during a three day trip. Then I'm back late Sunday night in time to sleep a little and then the second softball game of the season on Monday night late. Think I may just try to repress this week's game and call next week's the first game. It was pretty ugly...

What's with people calling non-strangers "mister"? I mean, really. What is the deal?

Well, I think I get to go spend my day in mindless agony testing wires in a house that is larger than most and definitely uglier that most too. Well, It's a job... :)


music: new Jason Mraz album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home