Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"see how they run"

I really like the piano intro to "Lady Madonna" by the Beatles. The rest of the song is kinda annoying, but that intro...

The sewer line in my parents house started to back up again tonight. Meaning I got to move everything in my room so the guy that comes to fix the problem can get to stuff.

I really need to figure out what is going to be the next step in the job related area of my life so I can figure out if I can move out of my parents house again. I really don't enjoy being here too much. But I am glad that they are kind enough to let me stay while I need to.

Why did I stay up late again when I was probably tired enough to go to sleep three hours ago?

I am excited about work tomorrow! I am going to have probably three to four hours of driving to do, all told, tomorrow. And I am going to get to do some actual work at a house all by my lonesome self! So I bought a couple of cds tonight so I could have something to listen to tomorrow. I bought the new Crossfade album; couple of good songs but not the greatest. Maybe it'll grow on me. And, because of all of Jessie's talk about Evanescence (and the fact that I have always really liked all their songs that I have heard), I bought Fallen. Listened to that one all the way through already. Great disc! I like. Going to be a good day of workin. Provided I don't spill an entire can of stain in these people's kitchen. I can just see myself doing that for some reason...

Ok. This was going to be a short post. Guess I messed that up. I promise I won't ramble on and on in all my posts. Just most of them....


mood: sleepier by the minute
music: "Raining In Baltimore" -Counting Crows (live recording)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home