Monday, September 25, 2006

TWINS ARE IN!!

It is official tonight! The Minnesota Twins are in the playoffs! I would go into more detail about this, but most of you probably don't care. But maybe by the end of the playoffs I'll have maybe converted at least one of you out there into a baseball fan........... GO TWINS!

Heroes was pretty sweet! And for those of you who didn't/couldn't follow my recommendation, they are going to re-run the pilot again Tuesday night. So, if you want to get in at the beginning of something that is going to be really good...I'd watch it.

I actually got to work all day today. And I am working tomorrow too. Looks like it might be a pretty good week.

So, seen as how I had to work today, and got up at 5:30, and I get to get up that early again tomorrow...I think I might just read for a few more minutes and actually try to get to sleep before 12:00 tonight.

mood: feeling pretty spunky, or sleepy. whichever
music: "Callin' Baton Rouge -Garth Brooks (stragely, one of the songs that got me hooked on country music)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just curious, did you ever find out who avid reader was?

Mon Sep 25, 11:23:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

you too!? and no, i have not found out yet.

Tue Sep 26, 06:10:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might try to rig a way to watch "Heroes" tonight, even if it is all snowy from the lead-based interference of my apartment walls. I really wanted to watch it when I heard about, because Greg Grunberg is a superhero! And who doesn't love superheroes?

There was something in your last entry I wanted to comment upon, but I can't remember what is now, so I'll have to go re-read it and then swamp you with comments.

Tue Sep 26, 11:32:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I lied. Nothing else to comment on. So, um, keep up the good work.

(Also, I'm enjoying all your mystery readers. Oh, the suspense!)

Tue Sep 26, 11:41:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

well i'm glad someone is enjoying the mystery readers. don't get me wrong, i love the fact that people are actually reading this stuff. but not a big fan of the mystery!!!

Tue Sep 26, 07:50:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry! mystery to remain a mystery

Tue Sep 26, 09:23:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home