Thursday, September 21, 2006

sunrise

Ok. For those of you who so choose...there is a post below this that I just finished that was only written to fulfill a reader request. If you have no interest in it and don't feel like reading it; more power to ya.

I have finally figured out that the time that these say they are posted is actually the time that I start typing them, not the time that I finish them. Cause it is definitely not 11:14 p.m. More like 1:47 a.m. right now...

So on that note, I'll just say goodnight and be off to bed.
Ran a mile and a half tongiht in 13 min 04 sec. Not too shabby, but needs to get better.

Goodnight. Love ya'll!

mood: very suprised that it is the time that it is
music: "When The Stars Go Blue" -Bethany Joy Lenz/Tyler Hilton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home