Monday, October 23, 2006

"more on this later"

"More on this later." That is a direct quote from yesterday's post. But I guess those four little words just happened to slip past everyone, thus causing panic that I haven't told anyone about me moving.

Mostly the reason that hardly anyone has been informed of anything is that most of this has happened in just a few days. Really. I found this place last Thursday night, looked at it Friday, Saturday met with the guys who live there, and tomorrow I am going to sign the lease. So it has been like half a week, in all. And nothing was ever definite, until tomorrow. But I am pretty excited about it. Other than the fact that I am going to be living on peanut butter for a while. But that just builds character. And I like peanut butter. I will be renting a room in a house that currently has three other guys living in it. Rent is very good and includes utilities, cable, and wireless internet. And there is washer/dryer in the house and a dishwasher. And it's a house, not an apartment. And it has a nice big yard in back. And an alley. I love alleys for some strange reason. And did I mention that it has cable? This is a very good thing. Now I just need to rig up some way to tape all the shows I am going to miss because of basketball and all will be good.

And, for those who know/live in the area at all, it is located in Littleton. Just off Broadway and Hampton. And there is a hospital close by. Like less than three blocks away. This is always a good thing for me.

So, that is about all that is going on right now. Going to be a very busy week. And the week after this is going to be crazy busy as well. And the first part of the week after that... And then maybe I will get to sleep a little bit after that. But this is what this time of my life is supposed to be for. Right? Right. Going to be fun!


mood: off to get some sleep while i can
music: "It's Beggining To Get To Me" - Snow Patrol

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, brian, that's englewood!

Tue Oct 24, 10:09:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

yes, you are right. it is englewood. oops. how embarassing! thank you for setting me straight.

Tue Oct 24, 09:11:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, we do what we can for a fellow coloradoan.

Tue Oct 24, 11:31:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home