Tuesday, October 17, 2006

snow fallin down

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW snow SNOW!!!!!!! There is snow! And there was enough to make snowballs. But I had no one to throw them at; that was sad. But there is snow!

And I don't have to drive tomorrow. This is a very good thing. Why? Beacuse I can tend to be a tiny bit impatient with people who don't know how to drive in the snow. And I get to ride all around the state (really, we are going to Golden and Colorado Springs tomorrow) with the plumber. So that will be fun. I'll probably get to learn some curse words that I have never heard before. He isn't the most patient of people either...

There is snow. Just reminding you, in case you forgot already.

I get to take care of my favorite dog from Wednesday till Friday night. Pretty excited about that too. And I get to watch cable and catch up on Heros and they bought me a whole tub of MooseTracks ice cream (this never even made it into a bowl the last time, just ate it all in, i think, two sittings) and i think I might even sleep in the guest room this time instead of on the couch. So it should be a fun couple of days. Just me and the dog.

snow, i tell you. snow.

i think the lack of supper and not enough sleep are seriously hampering my...my...my...well, everything. Going to go search the kitchen, again, and then actually go to sleep before one o'clock. And that's the one o'clock where it is really dark outside. Except maybe on nights like tonight, cause the moon will shine off the snow and it can actually be quite light out at times. Cause there's snow.

Yeah, going to sleep.


mood: not quite sure what a person would call this
music: "The Night Santa Went Crazy" - Weird Al Yankovic

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to demand a visit (because no one ever comes to visit me), but since there's a plumber involved, I won't force you into job negligence. Enjoy your tour of Los Springs.

Wed Oct 18, 01:57:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

i would have much rather visited than worked, and we were even there at lunch time. but we were a little busy...stupid work.

Thu Oct 19, 12:53:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home