Saturday, October 14, 2006

goodbye tonight

So, it's Saturday. Did a whole lot of nothing today. It was pretty sweet. But I sure had a fun night last night!

Detriot is now the most fun team to watch in the baseball playoffs, thus I am cheering for them. And they won the AL tonight on a monster 3-run, walk-off blast in the bottom of the ninth inning. It was pretty cool. I love baseball. Makes me wish it was still softball season so I could go play something close to baseball.

Well, I thought I had a lot more to say but I'm not remembering anything anymore. Must have had too much fun last night...

music: Crossfade

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was so fun last night? or friday night? which night are you talking about?

Sun Oct 15, 06:51:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

friday night, of course!

Sun Oct 15, 12:44:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home