Thursday, October 12, 2006

we been spending most our lives...

All my insides feel like they are in the process of imploding.

Laughed so much today. Got to roll with the plumber again today. Many hilarious stories about learning how to drive humvees and even one about a bar in Tel-Aviv run by the Russian mafia. Seriously, if I wasn't actually learning some of the basics of plumbing stuff, it could hardly be considered work. And I get to do it all again tomorrow!

The Office was absolutely brilliant tonight! Jim is my hero.

I need a garage.

Maybe I just need sleep. Yeah. Definitely sleep. Have to get up at five, so sleep would be good now. If I can.

mood: wishing for...
music: Evanescence

p.s. bonus points to the first person to tell me where i got tonight's subject line from. hint: one of the greatest songs EVER. ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amish Paradise
by Al Yankovic

Fri Oct 13, 03:23:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

well...perhaps. but i was thinkin more along the lines of the song he jacked his song from. but they are both good songs, the original's just a little better...

sorry, but i can't give you any bonus points cause i don't know who you are. you are even more anonymous than "avid reader"

Fri Oct 13, 06:10:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just watched "The Office." Laughed so, so hard. Will have to watch again before I can pick a favorite part, but right now it's between Dwight's "I want to be frozen" speech and Ryan's Mufasa story.

Fri Oct 13, 11:25:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Shannon said...

Sounds like I'm missing out on The Office. But at least I know what song was your inspiration when you recounted your rolling with the Plum. You roller you.

Sat Oct 14, 06:02:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home