Sunday, January 14, 2007

never say die

It is now technically the start of another week. So I am going to get the picture of the week posted so I don't forget and have it ending up being another month before I post another one. At least this way I've done it two weeks in a row...




If you're wondering, yes, this is me. A couple growth spurts ago. Don't know exactly what my parents were thinking dressing me like a giant candy cane, but at least I got to hang out in the cool swing...
I really need to quit staying up so late.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry about Saturday night. Things didn't work out quite like I envisioned when I texted you. Anyway, I'm glad you could come and thanks for putting your truck to good use for my crazy friends! Next time I invite you, it will be more fun...I promise!
kmv

Mon Jan 15, 04:18:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home