Thursday, May 24, 2007

the confusion sets in

Incredibly irritated right now. Both with my bank and myself. But mostly my bank. They are not going to last another month as my bank unless they somehow respond in a very unexpected way tomorrow when I call them. Happiness is far from me in this realm right now.

But I am at the house of my good friend, Nola right now. And her owners are leaving bright and early in the morning and I get to spend a whole week with her. And Snikers ice cream. MMMM.

"Like a rolling thunder chasing the wind"

Accidentally found One Tree Hill on tv last night. That was a blast from the past. Ok, so maybe not the too distant past, but it sure seems like it. Think I may have actually gotten a chill at the end of the show. I know, I know. It's a cheesy high school show that most of the time seems like it could be written by high school freshman... But for some reason it just gets to me.

Better go read now so I can feel smart.


music: "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" -- Celine Dion

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that you're at Nola's house, you can post EVERY day! I think that Nola may need some pictures posted too since not everyone knows her and how pretty she is.
kathy

Fri May 25, 06:56:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yes, I could...but nothing to say for sure that I will post every day. Although, lately I have been finding myself wanting a computer handy so I could post something but just had to wait. Just might be your lucky week. And I'll see what I can do about some pictures of Nola.

Fri May 25, 07:37:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A whole week? Sheesh - by the time they get home from D's graduation, they'll have two days home before they're off again for the wedding. That just doesn't even sound fun. Especially with a tiny marsupial baby.

Awww, Nola.

Tue May 29, 11:12:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah, well actually they are going to be home for like a whole four days before they leave again and I come back to stay for another weekend. But I'm pretty sure that that will not be a whole lot of fun for them. And Jeni gets to go back to work the day after they get back from the wedding. Pretty sure that that is not going to be on her top ten list of the funnest things she's done in life.

Tue May 29, 07:46:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home