Thursday, August 16, 2007

you don't give me the time of day

Ok, wow. So it's Thursday already. This week has just kinda flown by.

Let's see, what have I been up to this week? Ah yes. Played a little disc golf on Monday. Hadn't played that course for a month or so, but I guess there really is a thing as muscle memory. And what little I had was remembering just about all the good throws I've had there and putting them all together. It was pretty fun. Should have done a little better than I did, but still... Definitely the lowest score I've ever had on 18 holes. And I only used two discs!

Tuesday I got to hang with the parents for a little bit. Actually watched the news for once. Was quickly reminded why I don't watch the news. It just gets me too worked up. Guess I should. Cause it actually made my brain do a little bit of work. But still... Then we watched some Teen Jeopardy. That was pretty sweet. Always nice to know I know at least almost as much as the nerdy high schoolers. And sometimes even know something that they don't! The one kid apparently has a thing for Norway simply based on the word "fjord". And well, can you really blame him? I think he has a very valid point. Fjord is a sweet word. Seriously.

Think that pretty much does it for the week thus far. Work has been pretty crazy busy the last week or two. Surprisingly. But it's good. Busy, but busy is good. And exhausting. It's hot out there.

And speaking of work... It's that time again.


music: Stevie Ray Live at Carnegie Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home