Tuesday, December 18, 2007

you said

Ok, quick rundown of Christmas with the parents last night.

Ate some good food.

Opened my presents from them.

Got:

- New bag for softball. Score!
- Calendar my dad made with some cool pictures on it. Nice.
- Old, mid-sized meat cleaver. Pretty sweet!
- Gift card to Crate and Barrel. Very nice!
- Twelve pack of Pepsi and twelve pack of Mt Dew. Guess I need to show up at their place more often...
- Flashlight for my truck that is powered by winding, not batteries. Guess they really do care about my safety. Yeah!

Gave my parents their presents.

Dad got a t-shirt (cause it was literally cheaper than dirt) in a nice light blue color. He actually like it too. He also got a new winter hat. Cause I liked it and figured if he didn't I would just keep it for myself!

Mom got a new cell phone. Rarely have I seen her this excited. Really. So I guess I did good on that one.

So it was a pretty good night. And now it's time for work...


music: Dave still....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job on the presents... mom and dad really did like their presents!!! :) and i heard you got a nice spread to eat as well... too bad i missed it. --jk

Wed Dec 19, 09:08:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah, it would have been fun if you were there!

Thu Dec 20, 07:48:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home