Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

So I thought I was sick yesterday. And then I started to feel better. And then the house we were working in started to bug the junk out of me cause they have a cat. But then I had to leave there to go to my other job. And I started to feel better again. And then, as the night progressed, I started to feel like a truck ran over me. But then I got to go home and do some laundry and eat and watch sports center and then I started to feel a little better again. And then I woke up this morning and felt like junk again. But then, just before leaving the house, I made a little deposit down the sink drain that looked like it may have contained the entire contents of my brain...and also whatever this junk in my system was. So hopefully I'm on the road to a land of happy.

In other news. I had a dream last night that when I'm up in MN my sister is going to give me a huge G.I. Joe jet propelled snow sled. It was pretty sweet back when I had one. The thing is, it wasn't so much on the huge side. So, either Hasbro redesigned it or I just always secretly wanted a version of it that was 20 times its actual size.

Well, time to figure out what might be going on today.


music: the J.M. album again. it's actually pretty good. ya'll should go out and get yourself one

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to break it to you kid, but i don't think your dream is going to come true this time... :) as much as a giant g.i. joe sled would be awsome... :) ---your sister

Thu May 15, 08:20:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home