Wednesday, August 30, 2006

fumes

Abe Lincoln was one bad dude. Ok, so I have never heard that before. But think about it. He was the president during the CIVIL WAR. And you know back then he wasn't going to see his therapist every coupla days to share his "feelings" and crap like that. Nope. Everything just stayed bottled up inside. Can you imagine if he had just snapped and went off on someone?! Dude! He would have messed them up! And this makes him a bad dude in my book. Definitely someone to put on the "let's not ever really make this man mad" list.
(why am I using "dude" so much??)

Remember last night when I was saying...well, I said that I wasn't going to complain as much anymore. So I'll just leave this one alone.

But I do think the cd player in my truck is about to die. It has been dying a slow and horrible death since I have had the truck, but I think now that it may be taking its last, rattly breaths. (is "rattly" even a word?) Sad day when it does happen. Maybe I could give it a proper burial if I took it out to a field Office Space style and laid it to rest...

Well, I am off to get a few hours of sleep. And its not even 11 yet! I must be getting old when two nights of beyond midnight hours kick my butt as much as it feels like right now.

mood: confused
music: "The Back of Your Hand" -Dwight Yoakam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home