Saturday, September 09, 2006

again with the intros

So I was just debating if I should post anything tonight or just go to sleep. Then "Paradise City" started playing and suddenly I don't want to sleep. Granted, the song pretty much sucks. But G'NR did a kickin job with the intro. Just one of those songs that'll get you going.

But I think I will go to bed now. Or at least read for a while. Didn't read so much today as just sat and watched the college football. Rundown on teams: Minnesota, big loss; Auburn, good win(although the team they beat has yet to score this season); Penn State, ugly loss. I think those are the only teams I need to care about right now. And I did get out and play a round of disc golf with Adam. We managed to keep our discs out of the creek for the most part and flew through the course in like an hour. It was great fun and good to get a little fresh air and stretch the legs. Before spending another week trapped in my truck. Maybe I should just become a trucker. At least then I'd have a cool Mack to drive around or something and a place to sleep inside of it and everything....

mood: tired of blowing snot out my nose
music: "Always With Me, Always With You" -Joe Satriani

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

aww, you've got your very own spammer here! Sadly, I'm going to reinforce their villainy by visiting because it actually sounds interesting. Free cash...I'll at least read about it.

Oh, and sorry about your nasal content proliferation, as well as the unfortunate mental picture your description of it gave me :P

Sun Sep 10, 11:28:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah. That spam is some good stuff.

Sorry bout the mental pic. But trust me, its a lot better than the real-life pic...

Oh, and thanks for the link on your page. Speaking of that, you ever going to write anything on there? Loved the pic of Superman in butter...

Sun Sep 10, 02:08:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Shannon said...

yeah, yeah, don't heckle me (too often) about not writing. It's much easier to peruse others' ramblings and comment. I love finding out what everyone else is up to but somehow feel like others will be less interested with my own goings on. Although I do have a lot of unimportant news to catch up on. Maybe tonight...

Mon Sep 11, 06:43:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home