Wednesday, September 06, 2006

mood swings

I got in a bad mood real quick this morning when I got to the office. But by the time that I was driving back down the mountain from Evergreen, all was ok. I think that the turning point was the awesome old lady that I got to talk to for a couple of minutes. She was making fun of her daughter's taste in music. Not funny in itself, but her daughter was old enough to be my mother. I love old people like that. And then there was the fact that I just decided that work was just not that important today to get all bent out of shape about. It was going to be there regaurdless of if I was mad about it or not, so I may as well try to have an enjoyable day. And it turned out to be pretty good indeed.

I really want to write about the dream stuff but it is already almost half past the mid of night and I'm gettin tired! Maybe tomorrow I will make myself get an early start on writing. Cause it ain't gonna happen Thursday. There's football on on Thursday and I have already decided that I am going to be watching that.

I have also been hearing a lot of old school song the last couple of days and that makes me happy. It's great when songs are old enough that you have a whole bunch of memories attatched to them, or even just one, and you can think of "the good 'ol days" while you are cruisin around town or what not.

Apparently I changed my clothes too often last weekend.

"What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold."

mood: the happy melancholy of cello music
music: "The Gift" -Seether

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Ha! I thought you said Everwood at first and I was thinking "No way, I didn't know that was a real place!" Then I rubbed my eyes and perked up my memory (hey, it's early) and was able to distinguish between Evergreen and Everwood. Cut me some slack--they're both Colorado!

Wed Sep 06, 05:47:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Wow! Sorry for the confusion. I had kinda forgot about that show. Haven't really been able to watch it since like the end of the second season I think. And Shan, what on earth are you doing up at 5:47 in the morning??!!! I sure hope that is translating your actual time of 7:47 into my time of 5:47. Cause otherwise....yikes!

And I'll try to work on the pics. Maybe later this week.

Wed Sep 06, 07:23:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home