Monday, September 04, 2006

"she's not your typical girlfriend...

...she's my alien."

Love that song!

Please ignore the comment I made a few days ago about being able to write this weekend about my recent thoughts on dreams. That was contingent on me catching up on sleep and such. Pretty sure that didn't even come close to happening. But it was so worth it. Had a great weekend, but pretty much fell even farther behind on the whole sleep thing.

I think tonight is the first time this entire three day weekend that I was home for longer than twenty minutes at a time. I love being that busy. Especially when it is all fun stuff that I am busy with.

I got to watch Dodgeball again this weekend. I hadn't seen it since the theatre. Laughed so hard. I love Lance Armstrong's little cameo. He is truly inspirational in everything he does! And one of my favorite movie lines ever is in this movie. "If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." That guys voice is just so perfect for the way he delivers that line...and then to follow it up with hitting the poor, cheerleader wannbe boy in the face with a wench...My abs (or lack thereof) are still sore from all the laughing.

That is also due in part to watching Dirty Jobs today on the Discovery Channel. The episode with the crazy lady that runs the monkey rehab center in South Africa. OH MY WORD!! The crazy monkey, Patty, who terrorizes the crew from the show. That is one seriously deranged monkey!

Really not wanting to go back to work in the morning. It's really nice just being able to play and hang out with friends all the live-long day. Much better than having to work.

I miss being able to watch Sportscenter every day. Such a great show.

Must get some sleep so I don't fall alseep tomorrow while I am driving all over town for work. That would be classified under the "bad" column.

mood: sleepy and sore
music: "Colorblind" -Counting Crows (the only song of thiers that I got to see them do in concert!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home