Thursday, September 07, 2006

EDIT!!!

Crap! I called her Rain instead of River. I am such an idiot sometimes. Sorry.

By the way. I just figured out that I made a mistake in a post I made a while ago. I was writing about the movie Serenity and I referred to River as Rain. Please forgive. I don't know how Icould let myself do that. And I can remember that at the time something seemed amiss, but I couldn't figure it out. Finally did! I may be slow, but I'll get the job done.

mood: changing the world
music: "Have You Seen Me Lately" -Counting Crows

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Eh, they're both in the realm of water. Maybe you were thinking of her un-mentioned cousin.

Thu Sep 07, 07:40:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

I was going to mention something about that in my edit. And I forgot. I am just royally screwing this whole thing up!

Thu Sep 07, 10:02:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home