Thursday, August 31, 2006

i turned 21 in prison

I am really excited about football season this year. Normally I just enjoy football. But this year I have been looking forward to it. Partly, I think, because of all the other things that football season means. Fall, winter, snow, sweatshirts, excuses to sit and eat all day, Thanksgiving(more eating), my birthday... But this year I am really excited about the football too. Can't wait to start watching it. Don't worry though. I doubt that I am going to become one of those rabid, live for football kind of guys. It's just something that can be really fun. And I am going to enjoy it this season.

Lots of thoughts about dreams lately. Maybe I'll share this weekend after I catch up on a little sleep and can actually put together something coherent about it. (not that sleep will help that...but I did spell "coherent" correctly! yeah for thousands of dollars worth of private education)

I know it is strange, and I am quite suprised about it myself, but I have really been enjoying life lately. I figured the whole "thing" that I just went through would take a little longer for me to find my way through, as has been the case in the past. Not a bad thing that it didn't take as long as I thought. And I am really enjoying the fact that I have been enjoying life. Its a nice change for me. And please, if it seems like I am having an off day or something, remind me (and reminding includes anything up to smaking me upside the head) any way you choose to start enjoying things again.

Way too much usage of the word "enjoying" in one paragraph. (Oh, I should throw in this disclaimer. I may still be sarcastic from time to time. But I "enjoy" being sarcastic. So it's ok)

One last thing. I finally watched Serenity this afternoon as I got rained on while I was attempting to play disc golf and wass forced to go to Blockbuster instead. I have been intending to and really really wanting to watch this movie since it came out, and that has been long enough ago now that I cannot really remember the actual why of why I wanted to watch it other than that it just looked interesting to me. And boy am I glad I finally did. Great movie! Must go buy soon to watch over and over. Wished there was a little more of Rain kicking butt...but I'll take what I can get. If you like sci-fi even a little you need to watch this flick. So many great lines...

mood: contemplating another one of my Blockbuster pick-ups
music: "Hello" -Evanescence

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

You're too funny! I love reading your posts because I can just imagine you saying them, and they're so comfortably rambling :).

And yay for Serenity! (yes, I'm a geek) If you ever want to borrow the Firefly episodes and are in MN, ask Jenny to get them from Liz, who is currently borrowing them from me.

Later,
Shannon

Sun Sep 03, 10:04:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

I would love to borrow the Firefly episodes! One of my friends has a few of them on TiVo and I got to watch one the other day and enjoyed it greatly. And hopefully I can get up to MN soon. I am way overdue for a visit up there.

And thanks for the comment. Always nice to know that someone is actually reading this stuff every once in a while.

Mon Sep 04, 09:38:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home