Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hook

Had quite a nice drive on the way home from work tonight. We had our monthly "safety" meeting at work tonight. And, seen as how the meetings always run late, and they usually end up being an incredible waste of time, I am usually not in the best of moods driving home from them. Tonight, however, I found myself having a most enjoyable ride. Granted, I was still driving like I wanted to get home in a hurry (aka...15-20 mph faster than i "should" drive) but it was such a beautiful night out. Got to watch the last remnants of light fading behind the mountains while driving with the windows down and listening to some great tunes. Doesn't get a whole lot better than that for driving.

Why are job decisions always way too complicated?

"I dreamt I saw you walking up a hillside in the snow."

Only one day stands between me and the next episode of The Office.

Why do I always want things that are bigger and "better" than the perfectly good things that I already have?

Socks will keep your feet warm if they are cold.

mood: being told by multiple signs that it is time to sleep
music: "God Of Wine" -Third Eye Blind

p.s. the cd drive on my computer is possesed...

p.p.s. ..."who doesn't love superheroes", and who doesn't love Greg Grunberg?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The previews say that Jim is returning...to the Scranton office or just to be with the Scranton folk at the conference? When will Pam just freaking marry Jim?

Tue Sep 26, 10:45:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"who doesn't love superheroes", and who doesn't love Greg Grunberg?!

Funny you should add the Greg Grunberg question, because I actually meant to say that originally. Realized I hadn't after I pushed the "publish" button. Oops.

Because who doesn't love Greg Grunberg?

Why are job decisions always way too complicated?

Urg. No kidding.

Wed Sep 27, 07:05:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home