Monday, October 02, 2006

just the basics

My left eye has been leaking for the past two days. I think maybe I need to get a pair of glasses to give my eyes a break from the contacts every so often. But for now, my eye continues to leak.

The new Evanescence album is released tomorrow.

Zoolander is on sale this week at Best Buy.

I am going to Best Buy in the morning.

My body will not hold any food in it. Should this be something that worries me? Or is it because I am worried about it holding food that it will not hold any food?

Heroes is a good show. Pperhaps a great show. Only time will tell.

"Sing us a song, you're the piano man."

The front, left tire on my truck is worn completely through in places.

Why do I not want to sleep? This does not seem like a normal thing to me. I get tired. I am tired right now. Yet I have no desire to sleep. I have nothing to gain by staying awake. But I don't want to sleep. This has been happening to me quite a lot lately. I don't understand.

My eye is stil leaking.

Baseball playoffs start tomorrow. Tune in to cheer the Twins on at 1:00 in the p.m. eastern time. So that makes it 11 a.m. for those of us in mountain time. Yep, right when I have to go to work tomorrow. Maybe I'll still be able to catch the end of the game. And be sure to tune into the Yankees/Detroit game tomorrow night to watch the Yankees lose. I hope.

mood: still haven't figured that out
music: "The Dance" -Garth Brooks

3 Comments:

Blogger klev said...

i pretty much have to wear the contacts. the lenses in my glasses are somewhere around ten years old, best i can figure. which means they aren't really too close to the right perscription...not good. but thanks for being concerned; and you get some sleep

Tue Oct 03, 08:49:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain - my eyes have been leaking too. I've had to wear my glasses! Yuck! And the Twins game - you didn't miss much. :(

Tue Oct 03, 08:19:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Shannon said...

Stop blaming the poor contact industry and just admit that you've been on a chick flick streak. They tend to induce eye leakage :)

Thu Oct 05, 12:30:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home