Monday, January 15, 2007

"and there was much rejoicing"

Got a job today! Should be starting sometime later this week.

It is with the place that I had an interview with last week. They do high-end home entertainment systems and home theatre type stuff. Actually, it looks like they do anything involving home electronics and that type of stuff. I guess I'll be learning a lot more about it very soon. Should be good times!

They did make the stipulation that it'll start out with a three month trial period. So I can see if I like it and if they llike me. That sorta thing. So, hopefully it'll work out. Cause I don't really feel like looking for another job three months from now. It sounds like a pretty good place to work for, the two guys who interviewed me seemed pretty normal, and they said that they start everyone out doing what I will be doing and then move them up from there. So it could be a good, long-term job for me. Maybe even a career type of thing. Which would be a nice change for once...

And in other news. Well, there really hasn't been any other news. Been staying busy, but not really with anything of great interest to the rest of the world. The JV guys, after a couple of games of taunting improvement, have decided to regress to playing worse than they were at the beginning of the season. So that makes me happy. And I think I actually have to coach them all by my own self for a game sometime within the next week or so. And the varsity lost one of its starters to a re-tearing of his ACL.

Also, parents, and other random people now too, who try to get you to go out on dates with people are annoying. I don't mind a suggestion every now and then about someone to go out with, but beyond that it just needs to stop. (This is just from the parent end though. Suggestions or introductions from friends are usually always welcome)


music: "3 a.m." -- Matchbox Twenty (acoustic)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS ON JOBINESS!

Tue Jan 16, 09:47:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Thanks!

Tue Jan 16, 09:54:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated congratulations on your new job!

Tue Jan 16, 11:44:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home