Monday, May 28, 2007

stand still

And no, that is not in reference to the song "Stand Still, Look Pretty" by The Wreckers. Although, I must admit, that's a dang good song...

Been able to enjoy some iTunes the last couple of days. Although I am ending up listening to a good amount of Christmas music, as it seems like that is at least half of what they have on here. Not a bad thing though. Always nice to think about Christmas a little bit.

Was at the parent's house most of the afternoon and evening today. Putting in a sink. Which turned into tearing down the cieling of their little patio outside. Going to Home Depot and Lowes to look for stuff. Re-wiring a couple of lights. Starting to change the screen door closer thing on the back door. Putting the shower head on. And finally putting a sink together. Oh, and eating supper. Always a good thing.

Went and played a new disc golf course today. Well, played most of it. It ended up being an insanely long course and the back nine was taking FOREVER to play and all the other guys had places to get to, so we ended up playing thru 12 and then hit 14 on the way back. But it was nice to get to a different course and have to think about shots and stuff. Need to go back sometime when I have like 3 hours to play and do the whole thing.

Seems like it is getting to be the time of year for all the weddings to be starting again. Seems like everyone I know is going to weddings all the time right now. And strangely enough, I only know one person getting married at all in the near future. And I can't even make it to the wedding. Bummer to, cause it's in South Carolina and I love going there. Oh well.

So much on the mind right now. Couldn't even fall alseep last night when I tried to, and it was already like 1:30 in the a.m. But for once it is mostly about what is going on in other people's lives instead of my own. I would say that it is a nice change, but I think I would much rather have problems than know that someone else is hurting or going through a tough time. Guess maybe I just need to learn that there are some things that I can't fix.

Having a holiday today was nice but it still would have been nice to play some softball. Almost hurts when we don't have that on Monday.

Garth is great.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


music: "The Dance" -- Garth Brooks

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Christmas music would really bother me.

And...the random ARRGH? What what?

Tue May 29, 11:14:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah, it's starting to bother me more now. And I've been skipping most of it anyways.

And the random ARRGH... Just needed to let out a little steam. Had been sitting there for like 15 minutes feeling like there was something else I needed/wanted to say and couldn't find the words to do it. That's all.

Tue May 29, 07:48:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home