Friday, August 17, 2007

nothing says rock 'n roll like chocolate cake

Friday!

Funday Funday Funday! What day does that come after? ANY day!

This portion of today's show has been brought to you by the letter "M", the number "3", and Jenny. We would like to thank them all for their generous donations.

I think I need to wash my Cubs hat yet again. This'll be like the third or fourth time, just over the summer. But it's lookin pretty gross.

Last night I had a strange craving to make a grilled peanut butter and bacon sandwich. Don't worry, it didn't happen. Didn't have any bacon, and my bread is still a little too fresh to handle that right at this point. But I think it'll happen soon...

So much more to say, so little time... Speaking of talking, I spent an inordinate amount of time using my phone last night. It was quite strange. But it helped pass the time.


music: Stevie Ray Vaughn Live at Carnegie Hall

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...i am laughing so hard!! :) that's just funny right there... guess who :)

Fri Aug 17, 08:19:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grilled peanut butter and bacon sandwich

I...um. Wow. That's...yeah.

Fri Aug 17, 08:54:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah. Can't really figure out the why of why that thought popped into my head. Perhaps it is my love of both peanut butter and bacon. But regaurdless, the thought is there now and I must find out what happens when they are put together...

Sat Aug 18, 01:24:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home