Tuesday, May 20, 2008

robot factory

Spent the weekend in MN! Had so much fun up there and I got to see a good amount of the relatives given the short amount of time that I was up there. Sure wish I could get up there more often.

Last Thursday night I went to the Flight of the Conchords concert here in Denver! So funny! Just wish i hadn't been sick with a bad cough a the time. I felt bad for laughing and I was laughing a lot! But it was so worth going to.

Had our second softball game of the season last night. So much better than last weeks game! We still have a lot of improvements we can make, and it would help if some of us didn't strike out THREE times (hey I am really sick), but we actually scored more than ten runs which is something I think we did maybe once the whole of last season. And it was fun. Which is what really matters, right? Well...yeah, sure.


music: "Episode IV" -- Jimmy Eat World

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog in ages, and I apologize. (My excuse is that the link is on my home desktop computer, and the monitor has been very moody lately with whether or not it's going to function properly, so I've just been ignoring it and using my laptop unless I need a file or something from the PC.)

And I'm sorry you're sick, too. Not fun. But yay MN! And Conchords! And such. I'm trying to upload illegal videos to share. It's taking a long time.

Tue May 20, 06:07:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home