Thursday, September 14, 2006

thursday night happiness

Same thing happens almost every single Thursday. I go through my day just the same as any other day. But when I get home and get my mail, life changes. Cause there sits my SI. (i'll remind you this one time that SI stands for Sports Illustrated, but that's the last time) And then I tell myself, "Hey, it Thursday night, Sports Illustrated night." And then I go read. Most weeks I get through it in a few hours, but sometimes it takes a few extra days. And then the next Thursday comes. Repeat above situation. One would think that after going through the same routine for so long that I would start to remember that Thursday was SI night before I actually laid eyes on the magazine. Nope. And half the time I get this nagging felling in my head during the day on Thursdays that is trying, oh so hard, to remind me that I have something planned for that night and I just can't remeber what it is. It's SI night!

I fixed one of my hats tonight. Now it doesn't hurt to wear it. Now that it is horribly out of style... But it is a great house hat. Everyone needs a house hat, to wear just when they are at home. Actually, mine is more a late-at-night-listening-to-music-while-reading-or-writing-or-paying-bills hat. But it will serve its purpose quite nicely now that it doesn't give me a headache anymore. Olny took me two or three years to get around to fixing it. Took about two minutes to do it too. Yeah, sometimes I'm a little slow.

Another three miles on the running shoes today. And I even brought my time down a little. One minute isn't much, but it still counts.

mood: New York state of mind (just confused and tired, but it's a great song too)
music: "Three Marlenas" -The Wallflowers (off the first album I really bought)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home