Tuesday, October 03, 2006

confusion runs rampant

My job is frustrating. And I really want to find a new place to work. Only thing is, every time that I really really want to find a new job, something happens at work to make me think that maybe I should stay there. And this swing can all take place in just one day. Usually does happen all in the same day. Which just makes it more confusing. So annoying. Why can't it everything just be horrible there and then I would have a really easy decision to make. Wait. Who am I kidding. I need to find something else. I can't keep going on like this.

The Twins lost today. And I was actually working, so I didn't get to see any of it at all. Which I guess is a good thing. And the Yankees won tonight, and that is another bad thing. Hopefully Wednesday the baseball gods will decide to smile upon me. Please.

Got to work with Richard the Plumber today. Always good times!

I can't do the "live long and prosper" thing with my hands. That bothers me so much.

I aslo can't play instruments that require using both hands at the same time to do different things. This bothers me more than anything else, I think. I would so love to be able to play the piano, or guitar. Even the sax. But no, my brain just won't let me. My hands just want to start doing the same things all the time, and that just doesn't really turn out too well. But I sure do enjoy listening to other people play. One of my most favoritist things to do.

Lesson for the day: when there is a sign that says "dead end" it means that the street doesn't go thru. Even if the sign is really tiny and covered by a tree branch, the street still ends.

mood:
music: "Good Enough" -Evanescence

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really can't do the Star Trek hands? I can do it on both hands! Maybe you should start practicing!

Wed Oct 04, 03:45:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

practicing gets me nowhere. i have tried before. it's sad.

Wed Oct 04, 06:56:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET A JOB.

There. Now you're under orders.

So, you can play brass instruments then. Maybe some percussion. Triangle? ;)

Wed Oct 04, 08:45:00 PM MDT  
Blogger Shannon said...

Ok, one last sneaky, late comment :)

Seriously, you can't do the Spock thing? Granted, I have a bit of a Star Trek legacy handed down to me from my older brother, but I somehow became ambidextrous with the little salute. I'd be happy to let you have a hand. Two is really too excessive and I'd be happy to share.

Sat Oct 07, 11:40:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home