Tuesday, January 16, 2007

bob away my blues

Don't you just love how you feel after a good day of work? Not necessarily after a hard day of work, a good day of work. Doing something that you actually enjoy doing. I think that that is how I feel today. Cause it definitely wasn't necessarily a hard day. And it wasn't a long day. But I for sure used some muscles that I'm not so used to using. And I was definitely in a house with no heat and open doors all day. But I feel like I earned my sleep tonight. And that is a good feeling.

And the house that I was working in............HOLY CRAP! Sorry, but that's the best way to describe it in words. Cause well, they have a half-court bastketball court in the basement. Well, not really the basement, it's lower than the rest of the basement. And the rec room...it's going to have like ten flat screen tvs in it. And that is right next to the theatre. Yep, a theatre. And supposedly there is going to be a dance studio somewhere in the house.

I could live below ground in this house and be quite happy and busy. And it doesn't even look like that huge of a house from the outside. Crazy! I just hope I get to see the inside once it is all finished.

I'm off to read, or perhaps finish, A Wrinkle In Time. Once I go retrieve it from my truck. Doh! It's cold out there...


music: "Shoot The Moon" -- Norah Jones

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - what's the Office info?

Thu Jan 18, 07:35:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - what's the Office info?

Thu Jan 18, 07:35:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home