Thursday, May 31, 2007

long time

Ok. So I just managed to stay up till after 1 in the morning reading. Been a while since I've done that. Kinda nice. Just finished the third H.P. book. I wasn't really planning on finishing it, but I had forgotten how insane the last like little over a hundred pages of it are...and kinda just didn't ever want to put it down. So I finished it. Now I have to stop by my house tomorrow to pick up book four. Didn't think I would read more than a book and a half in a week. Oops.

And I'm really hungry now. All I had for supper was a can of Dr. Pepper and a Snickers ice cream bar. Not bad. That and lunch managed to hold me over till about 11 at night. But man I got a powerful hunger now. Guess that's what breakfast is for.

Cause I'm pretty sure that I should maybe try to get a little sleep now.


music: something from the Superman Returns soundtrack...can't really hear it too well, don't want to wake the puppy up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home