Tuesday, June 26, 2007

start to melt

OK. So my truck blew up. Again. At least I work with some incedibly generous and kind people who are willing to give me rides. At least for a few days. And one of them may end up fixing my truck this time. But my truck still blew up again. Grrrrrrrrrrr...

Had softball last night and played against the little guys. They beat us, of course. But it was a pretty fun game. And I actually hit the ball (and hit it pretty well) every time that I got up. Which was a nice change from the way I've played most of the other games this year. And I got to slide too! First time this season. So much fun. Definitely worth the little pain and stiffness today.

And now I'm off to the volleyball playoffs. Sure hope we win.........


music: "Paris 2004" -- Peter Bjorn and John

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you're getting your truck fixed this weekend...i'm sure i'll talk to you sometime. love you

Fri Jun 29, 05:11:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home