Monday, June 18, 2007

there are no words...

I just took a book quiz thingy that I found a link to somewhere. Apparently, this is me...I am Ulysses

"Most people are convinced that you don't make any sense, but compared to what else you could say, what you're saying now makes tons of sense. What people do understand about you is your vulgarity, which has convinced people that you are at once brilliant and repugnant. Meanwhile you are content to wander around aimlessly, taking in the sights and sounds of the city. What you see is vast, almost limitless, and brings you additional fame. When no one is looking, you dream of being a Greek folk hero."

Guess it pretty much got me down to a t. Or is it "tee"? Or "tea"? Who knows...

Been feeling quite out of sorts the last few days and am having quite a hightened sense of out-of sortishness right now. May be a few days before ya'll hear from me again while I try to get things sorted out...


music: music doesn't seem to fit right now, which just adds to the whole feeling...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took that a couple weeks ago, and I was Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. My little description was all about how I demonstrate my loyalty by sleeping with as many people as possible, I've been in love with the same person my whole life, but you'd never know it to look at me, and I should drink the water.

If you treat it all as metaphor...it almost works. But not really. Silly quiz.

Tue Jun 19, 05:15:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, shouldn't drink the water. Not should.

Tue Jun 19, 05:15:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you out of sorts because i couldn't go to dinner with you on sunday? if you are, i'm very very sorry...i wasn't trying to make you out of sorts!
kathy

Tue Jun 19, 09:26:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Not because of dinner Kathy. It started before that... Was sort of needing to get out and do dinner or something because of the out of sortishness. It's getting a little better though. At least when I don't think about it. But that doesn't really help me figure anything out then, does it?

And how can a person demonstrate loyalty by sleeping around? Interesting concept...

Wed Jun 20, 07:58:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how can a person demonstrate loyalty by sleeping around?

I think that was the point. My complete lack of loyalty.

Wed Jun 20, 02:39:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Ah. So I really am that slow.

Wed Jun 20, 05:10:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's easily misconstrued. No worries.

Thu Jun 21, 02:33:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home