Thursday, June 07, 2007

you'll listen to it twice

Been incredibly tired this week. Like today. I felt good all day, but I swear I could've fallen alseep at like nine tonight if I had just closed my eyes for like two seconds. I actually did almost fall alseep several times driving home from work tonight. Just kinda strange. Cause it was last week that I wasn't getting much sleep and wasn't inordinately tired or anything. But this week, when I get at least my usual amount of sleep, I'm just exhausted every day. Oh well.

At least it's Friday tomorrow!!

Seems like I waste a whole lot of time in my life. And not in ways that you may be thinking. Like playing video games or collecting stamps. Thinking more along the lines of just living and not really doing anything to make my future life any better or different from my current life. I know that time has a way of changing things for us (and God) but it seems like for the most part I usually end up letting the time do all the work and never doing anything of my own accord to change things. Basically wasting time.

I at least need to learn how to play the guitar or something.

Why do I always end up in morbid self-introspection crap when I get tired? Seems like this is all I can do with any regularity anymore. And I'm sorry that I drag ya'll into it more often than not. Just ignore. It usually passes by morning and I'm fine again. Just these later hours of the night when I'm all alone that my brain starts to wander into areas that have caution tape plastered up. But, alas, caution tape that is ignored.

But Friday tomorrow! And Saturday I get to man the grill at an open house for my friend Jerry who just graduated from DU with a masters degree. And grilling is always something to be looked forward to. And grilling for groups is always a little bit of a challenge and thus even more fun. And I think sometime this weekend I am going to go help another friend finish putting the wire in that they are going to need for their "man room" in their basement that they are remodeling. ANd that is exciting just for the fact that it will be that much closer to being done and useable by all us men. And it's payday.


music: "Better" -- Regina Spektor (and yes, i will)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home