Wednesday, June 06, 2007

eternity

I think that tomorrow I should be doing alright. Finally. Still had to concentrate really hard today and make a decided effort whenever getting out of a vehicle was required. But I can tell a big difference to how I feel now as opposed to even four hours ago. So I think I should definitely be good to go in the morning.

Was seriously wishing I had no need to go to work today when I woke up this morning.

Had an awesomely fun time playing volleyball Tuesday night after work. And we actually got to play! That in itself was pretty amazing.

Got to hold the baby tonight. Seems like it has been forever since I got to. Every time I've been over she was either eating or sleeping in her bed already or screaming because she was either hungry or needed to go sleep in her bed. But tonight she was just finishing a bottle and then didn't need to go to sleep right away, so I got to walk around the house with her for a good long time. And she even fell asleep, which was pretty amazing I thought. Athough, if someone would carry me around after I ate dinner, I think I would fall asleep in their arms too. But it was pretty cool. She is starting to grow like crazy too. Just amazing!

Still pretty tired though. Time for some shut eye, go to sleep and dream...


music: Big & Rich's Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home